Global Compact Network Sweden
The Swedish national network for the UN Global Compact, Global Compact Network Sweden, was formed in April 2018. The network works on the basis of the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact and the UN Sustainable Development Goals to inspire and help Swedish companies in their work with corporate social responsibility and sustainability – a work which creates value for both the companies and society at large.
The purpose of the Swedish network
Global Compact Network Sweden is a platform for Swedish participants of the UN Global Compact. Swedish participants of the UN Global Compact automatically become members of the network. The purpose of the network is to support and establish the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact at national level. This is primarily done by providing opportunities for skill development and exchange of experiences in areas that make up or link to these principles.
As a member of Global Compact Network Sweden you are offered:
- A wide network in various industries, both locally and globally, and a valuable exchange of experience in sustainability issues
- A unique platform for communicating progress and commitment on the UN sustainability agenda
- Guidelines and global expertise in sustainability
- Training and activities around the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact and the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Member engagement, together we make a difference!
In addition to engaging members at the national level, Global Compact Network Sweden also serves as an extension of the UN Global Compact. We aim to invite interesting speakers to member meetings and seminars from, among others, UN Global Compact’s headquarters, the UN, national sustainability networks and, not least, international companies.
Become a participant
Apply to become a participant of UN Global Compact, which as a Swedish organisation gives you membership in Global Compact Network Sweden.
Already a member of UN Global Compact but have not gotten any information about Global Compact Network Sweden? Contact us.